- Ten years in a row, Pasadena patrons cast their votes for a local newspaper's poll and named this the city's best restaurant. You'll want to stop in and find out why! The menu is more varied than that of nearly every other area restaurant. Families love this place because the kids can enjoy their burgers and fries while Mom and Dad can order mixed drinks and dine on spare ribs and other tasty adult entrees. Great salads are also available, including the popular Chinese Chicken Salad.
- © wcities.com 2013
- Barbecue Food 2004 – Audience Winner
- Family-Friendly Dining 2004 – Audience Winner
- Pasadena Restaurant 2006 – Audience Winner
- Family-Friendly Dining 2006 – Editorial Winner
Message from Robin's Restaurant
When you come to Robin's, you step into a world of memorabilia that we have collected from visiting small towns across America. Once inside, your senses begin to experience a dramatic change--the awesome smell of our smoker prevails throughout the whole place. Every corner of the restaurant is tastefully decorated to give our visitors a whole experience of sound, sight and most important, taste. When it comes to barbecue we are the experts. In fact back in Wisconsin owner Robin Salzer got his first smoker for Christmas when he was 11 and he hasn?t stopped ever since. Our menu includes everything from barbecue chicken, ribs and hot links to onion rings, peach cobbler and hot wings.
- All-you-can-eat specials
- Signature sauces
- Friday night karaoke