Hotel Palatinus City Center is a business-friendly hotel located in central Pecs, close to Pecs Synagogue, Szechenyi Square, and Mosque of Gazi Kaszim Pasha. Additional points of interest include Archaelogical Museum and Pecs Cathedral.
Hotel Palatinus City Center's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast each morning in the restaurant. Recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room. This 3.0-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. This Pecs property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 100 guestrooms at Hotel Palatinus City Center. Guestrooms have city, mountain, or courtyard views. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bathtubs and jetted bathtubs. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Televisions have pay movies. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request hair dryers, hypo-allergenic bedding, and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Advanced reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- There are no room charges for children 6 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- City/local tax: HUF 350 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking: HUF 3200 per night
- Pet fee: HUF 3000 per stay
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HUF 2000 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed: HUF 5500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Kiraly Utca 5
- Pecs 7621
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating