- Situated in the heart of a city rich with history, The Westin Philadelphia elegantly enhances its desirable Rittenhouse Square address with comfort and style. Steps from upscale shopping, award-winning restaurants and conveniently connected to the offices at Liberty Place, The Westin provides guests with the premiere downtown location. Museums and historical attractions, including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the Constitution Center, promote the cultural wealth of Philadelphia. The Westin Philadelphia impresses both business and leisure travelers alike with its 290 guest rooms and 17 suites, all beautifully appointed with welcoming décor and revitalizing amenities including signature Heavenly Bed® that ensure a relaxing night's sleep.
Ask a local about The Westin PhiladelphiaLocals have answered 19 questions about Philadelphia.
Ask Philadelphia Locals about The Westin Philadelphia
User Reviews for The Westin Philadelphia
Thanksgiving tradition in Philly
For a number of years in a row now, my better half and I have travelled to Philadelphia for Thanksgiving and have stayed in Center City on Wednesday and Thursday. This year's "Priceline...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by daveb84
Beautiful hotel, great service
We had a speedy check-in, and got some apple cider near the reception desk, which was nice! We both like the heavenly bed, and the room was nice and clean. They only had enough coffee...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by plural39
Lovely spot near Rittenhouse Square
We came up for marathon and stayed the weekend. We stayed in a suite which was very spacious. The master bath was huge with a separate shower and tub, and the heavenly bed once again...
- posted on 11.21.12
- by yankeetravels27
- Business Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- Pet-Friendly Hotel 2007 – Audience Winner
- Weekend Getaway Hotel 2007 – Audience Winner
- Business Hotel 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Highly Recommended 2010
Message from The Westin Philadelphia
Located in the heart of the city known as America's birthplace, The Westin Philadelphia combines traditional elegance with Westin's signature style. It is the perfect place to rejuvenate, whether you're traveling for business or pleasure. Directly connected to Liberty Place offices and upscale shops, the Westin is just a few blocks from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Rittenhouse Square, boutiques and restaurants and just ten minutes from area attractions including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the Betsy Ross House, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. All guest rooms feature the Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath. Enjoy a full range of services including High Speed Internet Access, business center, and the WestinWORKOUT Powered by Reebok Gym. Let The Westin Philadelphia renew you! The Westin Philadelphia impresses both business and leisure travelers alike with its guest rooms.
- Close to Rittenhouse Square
- Heavenly Bed
- Exclusive Offers Online
- visit website
- tel: +1 215 563-1600
- fax: 215/564-9559
- 99 S 17th St
- At Liberty Place, between Chestnut and Market Sts
- Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Y! Travel: The Westin Philadelphia
Hotel star rating: