- Type: Bars
NileGuide Expert Says:
One of the best places to sip on a martini in Phoenix.
- Come for the ambiance, stay for the well-mixed drinks. This low-key bar, tucked away in the Camelback Esplanade, can be hard to find, but worth looking for. Low lighting and subdued leather and wood furnishings give the lounge a sexy and sophisticated feel. The well-stocked bar features sparkling wines and martinis. You could very well imagine Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack holding court over the bar at this retro chic lounge bar.
- © NileGuide2013
- Martini 2006 – Audience Winner
- Over-30 Singles Scene 2004 – Audience Winner
- Over-30 Singles Scene 2005 – Audience Winner
- says Best of Phoenix 2008
Bars & Pubs