- Lay your head down at this modern-style, value-priced hotel by Marriott. Amenities include your choice of comfortable rooms with either two double-sized beds or a single king. Suites with two double beds are also available that feature conveniences such as mini-fridge and microwave oven. Located near Metrocenter Mall, with convenient access to all parts of the city, via the Interstate-17. Dining is available onsite, or many fine opportunities exist nearby including Pappadeaux and El Torito Mexican Restaurant & Cantina.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix NorthLocals have answered 17 questions about Phoenix.
Ask Phoenix Locals about Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North
User Reviews for Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North
Clean, Comfortable and Affordable
This Courtyard was strikingly clean. The linens smelled newly washed and the carpet was clean and in great condition. The room (1 king with sofabed) was spacious and comfortable....
- posted on 10.23.12
- by tmgatty
No complaints...no raves...
This was an "average" hotel. it wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible either, and the location worked out well for what we were in town to do. Being next to an...
- posted on 09.29.12
- by Berentski
Friendly staff, clean and comfortable
First, my room had 10 pillows!! Two queen beds, 5 very comfortable pillows each! The staff was amazingly kind and friendly, from check-in, to the housekeeping service, to check-out!...
- posted on 09.25.12
- by alsnapa
Coffee in-room is available as are hair dryers and irons with boards. Suites include a service-bar.,Additional Credit Cards Accepted:,Carte Blanche
- visit website
- tel: +1 602 944 7373 / +1 888 236 2427 (Toll Free)
- fax: +1 602 944 0079
- 9631 North Black Canyon Freeway
- (between Dunlap and Peoria avenues)
- Phoenix, AZ 85021
- Y! Travel: Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North
Hotel star rating: