- Type: Business Travel ,Hip
NileGuide Expert tip:
Complimentary scheduled airport shuttle, available from 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Check with the hotel for more information on this and other amenities.
- Tucked away in the Camelback Corridor of Phoenix, this conveniently located hotel was remodeled in 2008 and offers cool, spacious rooms, some with jetted tubs. This is an excellent choice for business travelers looking to stay convenient to most points of interest in Central or Northeast Phoenix. The four-story hotel is decorated in low-key, calming Southwestern colors, and amenities include free WiFi and a guest pool. This is an overlooked choice in this part of town, where deluxe resorts tend to grab the spotlight from this more modest, yet thoroughly inviting hotel.
- © NileGuide2013
Ask a local about Hampton Inn Phoenix-BiltmoreLocals have answered 17 questions about Phoenix.
Ask Phoenix Locals about Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore
Message from Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore
Call 866.276.4340 (NEW RESERVATIONS ONLY) to Book your stay today! Many of our Hotel Rates are too low to publish so take advantage of Up to 20% OFF by calling the NEW RESERVATIONS ONLY line now. Find out about special rates and travel deals on this hotel or any hotel of your choice ONLY when you call 866.276.4340 (New Reservations Only) and book directly with a new reservations specialist. Whether you need a resort hotel, boutique hotel, business hotel, destination wedding hotel, family friendly hotel or just a romantic getaway - you will find hotel rooms and the best rates for every budget. Looking for a great deal on your hotel stay? We got you covered so make sure to call TODAY 866.276.4340 (NEW RESERVATIONS ONLY). Some Restrictions Apply.
- RESERVATIONS ONLY 866.276.4340
- Special unpublished rates
- Must call for Best Pricing
- visit website
- tel: +1 602 956 5221 / +1 800 956 5221(Toll Free)
- fax: +1 602 468 7220
- 2310 E Highland Avenue
- Phoenix, AZ 85016
- breakfast included
Hotel star rating: