- Type: Resorts
NileGuide Expert Says:
This hotel is my pick for an alternative to Downtown Phoenix. It's nestled in the Phoenix Mountain preserve, and it's proximity to downtown makes it a good choice for business travelers who want resort amenities. In the winter, this hotel gets very full with convention business.
- Built in 1983, this Mediterranean-styled all-suite facility offers golf opportunities onsite at Lookout Mountain. Take a refreshing dip within "The Falls," a central water oasis that includes a popular 138-foot water slide. Other services include the full-service Tocaloma Spa featuring therapeutic treatments and a complete fitness center. Nearby hiking is available on the adjacent mountain preserve. Enjoy dining services at one of the onsite restaurants including a Different Pointe of View.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Pointe Hilton Tapatio CliffsLocals have answered 17 questions about Phoenix.
Ask Phoenix Locals about Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
User Reviews for Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
Unwelcome and Unsafe
Lets Start with the check in . The front desk clerk would not honor the internet rate I just looked up at my parents home computer, and would not let me use the buisness center to book....
- posted on 11.23.12
- by Ely240
Treated quite well
My wife and I stayed here back in early spring. We were a little intimidated by the size at first. But after settling into our room and the subsequent small tours of the property, we...
- posted on 11.22.12
- by Harold M
Nice location, but hotel has issues
I like staying at Tapatio Cliffs for business (2nd visit). However, on this trip I noticed numerous flaws: shower head is very poor & un-adjustable (only a very narrow stream that...
- posted on 11.19.12
- by Jim L
- World's Best Golf Resort 2008
- Highly Recommended 2010
AAA-rated 3 diamonds.
- visit website
- tel: +1 602 866 7500/+1 800 947 9784(toll free)
- fax: +1 602 866 6347
- 11111 North Seventh Street
- (East side of Seventh Street)
- Phoenix, AZ 85020
- Y! Travel: Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
Hotel star rating: