- An impressive sight with towering mirrored-glass panels and dark concrete, this modern-styled hotel is in close proximity to the airport. Featuring a six-story waterfall, this facility is near the hottest spots in the Valley. Services include a complimentary airport shuttle, in-room movies and desirable interior corridors. Wake up to coffee in-room, then make your arrangements for transportation easy with the onsite car rental desk. The facility features easy access to the Arizona Mills Mall where you'll find fun shopping and fine dining nearby at the Wilderness Grill or the Rainforest Cafe.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Radisson Hotel Phoenix AirportLocals have answered 17 questions about Phoenix.
Ask Phoenix Locals about Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
User Reviews for Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
Excellent airport hotel
The hotel is new and very nicely appointed. Very clean. The staff is excellent - I found everybody to be extremely friendly and helpful. They suggested I return my rental car the night...
- posted on 11.19.12
- by Josteuno
I would definitely stay here again and recommend the hotel. Good breakfast food! Clean, comfortable, good location, close to airport. My room was quiet and I got a good nights sleep....
- posted on 11.17.12
- by weldwerks
Incredible Hotel Chain
I stayed at this hotel for one night in November 2012, for business. This was my first time staying at a Drury hotel, and this is now my favorite hotel chain. The location is directly...
- posted on 11.15.12
- by SNAFU23
AAA rated 3 diamonds; some rooms offer whirlpool baths; radio; gift shop and refrigerators.Additional Credit Cards Accepted:Carte Blanche
- visit website
- tel: +1 602 437 8400 / +1 800 333 3333
- fax: +1 602 470 1612
- send email
- 3333 E University Dr
- (Adjacent to I-10 at the University Drive exit)
- Phoenix, AZ 85034
- Y! Travel: Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
- breakfast included
- Radisson Hotels & Resorts
Hotel star rating: