- Type: Resorts
NileGuide Expert Says:
The Sanctuary on Camelback offers fantastic views of Camelback mountain and is in close proximity to all the action of downtown Scottsdale. The secret here is the beautiful villas, available for rent, that stretch all the way up Camelback mountain. Ask about them when you book!
- Find serenity in Zen-like surroundings at this exclusive resort with deluxe guest rooms and private casitas. This sublime retreat is located on the north side of Camelback Mountain, named for the legend of an Indian maiden who, after returning from searching for water, found her camel turned to stone. Activities include golf at top-rated courses nearby, shopping at the Borgata or Fashion Square, or wonderful performances by the Phoenix Symphony. Rates are seasonal and subject to change.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Sanctuary on Camelback MountainLocals have answered 17 questions about Phoenix.
Ask Phoenix Locals about Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain
User Reviews for Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain
My husband, mother, 2-year-old and I stayed in a Mountain Suite. I had a meeting in Phoenix but preferred this resort because of tripadvisor. The Suite had an extra large dining room,...
- posted on 11.27.12
- by Beth F
Another awesome stay
This was our second visit to the Sanctuary. We stayed in a Mountain Suite this trip, as we needed the extra room for entertaining on this business trip. Although I missed the outdoor...
- posted on 11.24.12
- by mjunebug
We spent 4 nights at the beautiful Casa 8 - Montana. We couldn't have possibly asked for a nicer stay. The views are nothing short of incredible. The staff was EXCEPTIONAL -always...
- posted on 11.23.12
- by JonathanTercero
- Best Hotel 2008
- Best Hotel 2009
- Hotel Staff 2007
- Very Highly Recommended 2010
Private balconies, kitchen alcove, luxury linens, custom duvet, roomy work desk, hair dryer, in-room coffee service, nightly turn-down service, in-room massage available, iron and board, cotton robes, designer furnishings, newspaper and orange juice delivered daily, tennis courts and lessons, nearby golf privileges, concierge services, valet parking, gift shop, hiking trails.
- visit website
- tel: +1 480 948 2100/+1 800 245 2051(toll free)
- fax: +1 480 483 7314
- send email
- 5700 East McDonald Drive
- between McDonald Drive and Invergordon Road)
- Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
- Y! Travel: Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain
Hotel star rating: