- Type: Resorts
NileGuide Expert Says:
The really great thing about the Boulders Resort is that it's away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Scottsdale. Go here if you want a quiet, relaxing experience. If you're looking for action, be prepared for a 20-30 minute drive to get to Scottsdale.
- Lavish luxury is built into the individual spaces of this award-winning resort. Architecture is blended into the desert terrain with true southwestern style. Mexican tile and natural wood are used throughout these newly-renovated casitas and patio homes. Enjoy the extensively-stocked refreshment center while warming up by the wood-burning fireplace. Exceptional guest room amenities include spacious bathrooms, robes and eucalyptus products. Enjoy services at the soothing Sonoran Spa or get in a round on one of two championship golf courses.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about The Boulders Resort & Golden SpaLocals have answered 17 questions about Phoenix.
Ask Phoenix Locals about The Boulders Resort & Golden Spa
show more reviews
User Reviews for The Boulders Resort & Golden Spa
This property is a quiet, zen-like, desert oasis a little under an hour from Sky Harbor Intl. Stayed here for a long weekend and was not disappointed. We were completely impressed with...
- posted on 11.16.12
- by AllysonJS
What a location
If you are looking for a great desert location with magnificent surroundings, trails and a great golf course this is it. The boulder are massive and impressive. The whole resort is...
- posted on 11.16.12
- by Raul S
I've rarely stayed at a hotel, even other Waldorf Astoria 's where the staff were so uniformly friendly and helpful. We were in a Boulders Casita, spacious , upgraded, lovely...
- posted on 11.15.12
- by soccersenior
Parents loved it
I sent my parents here as a gift for their anniversary and they loved it! They've stayed at many resorts all over the valley and the Boulders was far and away their favorite. They...
- posted on 12.02.12
- World's Best Golf Resort 2008
- Best Hotel 2008
- Best Hotel 2009
- Luxury Hotel 2007
- Very Highly Recommended 2010
- Forbes Traveler 400 2008
Private country club provides two 18-hole championship golf courses designed by Jay Morrish in 1984, tennis garden and Sonoran Spa. Dining connoisseurs will appreciate five diverse restaurants on site. Cotton bath robes, turndown service, fireplace, private balcony or patio, secretarial services, complete business center with fax and copy services, gift shop, postal services. Ask the concierge about bringing your pet.
Message from The Boulders Resort & Golden Spa
Official Site - Book Online. Visit our website to learn more about the hotel, local attractions, restaurants, event and meeting space and room rates. The website details rate specials, contains photos and local information. Make reservations online today- learn more about our hotel and the local area.
- The Boulders Resort & Golden Door Spa
- Official Site - Book Online
- Online Specials/Photos
- visit website
- tel: +1 480 488 9009/ +1 866 397 6520 (Reservations)
- fax: 480/488-4118
- 34631 N Tom Darlington Dr
- (between Scottsdale Rd and Carefree Hwy)
- Carefree, AZ 85377
- Y! Travel: The Boulders Resort & Golden Spa
Hotel star rating: