- Type: Resorts
NileGuide Expert tip:
For brunch-lovers, it doesn't get much better than the late morning feast at the hotel's acclaimed on-site restaurant, Lon's at the Hermosa.
- Back in the 1930s, noted cowboy artist Lon Megargee lived and worked in the ranch-style adobe that is now one of the Valley's best-kept lodging secrets. Today, the adobe villas that were once Megargee's beloved Paradise Valley home and art studio have been transformed into elegant desert casitas decorated with traditional Southwestern flourishes that eschew kitsch for a sophisticated sense of style. This is a great choice for travelers who appreciate the luxury of the high-end resort experience, but who prefer the peace, quiet, and homey charm of a bed and breakfast. Guests have access to six acres of lush desert gardens, as well as one of the most acclaimed restaurants in this part of town, Lon's at the Hermosa.
- © NileGuide2013
User Reviews for The Hermosa Inn
Wonderful Holiday Week Stay
Spent Thanksgiving week at the Hermosa Inn with our son. What a fabulous setting and warm, friendly staff. They could not have been nicer from reception to the gardeners. We especially...
- posted on 11.27.12
- by CherryB45
Not so much...
We have heard rave reviews about Hermosa Inn and Lon's restaurant so we were very excited to book both for my husband's 64th birthday. Unfortunately, our expectations were...
- posted on 11.05.12
- by lovetohike1111
We stayed for two nights at the Hermosa Inn, where my sister had her wedding. The staff were wonderful, the grounds are beautiful, the rooms are lovely. The bathroom was as big as...
- posted on 10.27.12
- by k v
- Romantic Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- visit website
- tel: +1 602 955 8614 / +1 800 241 1210 (Toll Free)
- fax: +1 602 955 8299
- send email
- 5532 N Palo Cristi Rd
- (North of Camelback Road on the west side of Palo Cristi Road)
- Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
- Y! Travel: The Hermosa Inn
Hotel star rating: