- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: Mediterranean
NileGuide Expert tip:
Easily one of the most romantic and upscale dining spots in Phoenix.
- Located at the posh Royal Palms Resort and Spa, T. Cook's has earned a reputation as one of the finest restaurants in Phoenix. The ambiance is excellent, with floor-to-ceiling windows affording great views of Camelback Mountain. The Mediterranean-inspired menu is always changing, but reliably excellent. If you order one of the restaurant's famous desserts, you may find it too beautiful to eat.
- © NileGuide2013
User Reviews for T. Cook's
One of the best
My wife and I had dinner with a group of 18 people at T. Cook's on a Saturday night at the end of October and the meal was one of the best I've ever had anywhere. They were...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by WTexTraveler
What you'd expect…
It's what you'd expect for a resort of this quality. Good food and great service. I had breakfast, lunch, and dinner while there and was never disappointed.
- posted on 11.19.12
- by David R
Lovely But Expensive Restaurant
Beautiful decor. Outstanding service. Limited menu for dinner (maybe a dozen items). Food is very good. Prices are close to NY but what you should expect for a very upscale resort....
- posted on 11.16.12
- by 4cornershiker
- Very Highly Recommended 2010
Message from T. Cook's
Nestled within a den of rich earthen colors, high-vaulted ceilings and panoramic views, T. Cook's offers unrivaled ambiance for a Phoenix restaurant. Mimicking the colonial Spanish architecture and atmosphere of the Royal Palms Resort and Spa, the a la minute Mediterranean cuisine is simply superb. T. Cook's boasts select seasonal dishes from Barcelona, Spain and the Tuscan region of Italy, with ingredients hand-selected by Chef Lee Hillson. Freshly prepared gastronomic creations satiate the taste buds and leave little doubt why the highly praised T. Cook's is unrivaled among Phoenix restaurants. The Bar at T. Cook's restaurant is located just off the resort's Courtyard Rising up beyond a baby grand piano. The Bar is flanked by the sumptuous Cigar Room with its deep red leather, custom-made upholstery and antique lamps.
- Seasonal Dishes
- Cigar Room
- Full Bar
- visit website
- tel: 1 602 840 3610 / 1 800 672 6011 Reservations
- fax: +1 602 840 6927
- send email
- 5200 East Camelback Road
- (North side of Camelback Road)
- Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Breakfast: Sunday - Saturday: 7:00am - 11:00am
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Lounge: Daily 10:00am-12:00pm
Royal Hour: Sunday - Friday 5:00pm - 7:00pm