- These Hohokam Indian ruins represent Phoenix's only national landmark, consisting of an approximately 800-year old platform mound ruin and an excavated ball court. It's fascinating to walk the trail along the ruin, imagining how it was constructed and what kind of lives were lived here. Many visitors overlook this fascinating landmark, which is quite small and can be viewed in an hour or two. The park presents special programming, events, and lectures on a fairly regular basis.
- © NileGuide2013
Ask a local about Pueblo Grande Museum and Cultural ParkLocals have answered 17 questions about Phoenix.
Ask Phoenix Locals about Pueblo Grande Museum and Cultural Park
- visit website
- tel: +1 602 495 0901 / +1 877 706 4408
- fax: +1 602 495 5645
- send email
- 4619 East Washington Street
- (South side of Washington, just west of the State Route 202)
- Phoenix, AZ 85034
- Oct-Apr Mon-Sat 9am-4:45pm; Sun 1-4:45pm; May-Sept Tues-Sat 9am-4:45pm
- No Sweat