Peach Hill Resort is located in Phuket, close to Dino Park Mini Golf, Big Buddha, and Kata Noi Beach. Nearby points of interest also include Kata Yai Beach and Kok Chang Safari Elephant Trekking.
Dining options at Peach Hill Resort include 2 restaurants. A poolside bar is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a children's pool, a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full-service health spa has massage/treatment rooms. This 3.5-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audiovisual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. The property has a beach shuttle, which is complimentary. Self parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, currency exchange, and a garden.
187 air-conditioned guestrooms at Peach Hill Resort feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include clock radios. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 4000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2000 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 4000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2000 (from 3 to 12 years old)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: THB 500 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 500 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
User Reviews for Peach Hill Resort
My wife and I spent our honeymoon at the "white peach" for 13 nights. We were impressed by the service from day one. Jessie the receptionist is a nice and polite young man,...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by BradandWendy
The best place for honeymoon!!!
Last weekend We got married and wanted to go to special place. We think about Thailand, so the travel agent has recomended us Peach Hill Hotel and Blossom Resort. It is pointed at the...
- posted on 10.17.12
- by AdrianaG6
Would definitely come back again!!!
Hotel very clean, rooms large size and balcony was nice with excellent views. Buffet breakfast was average but plenty of restaurants down the street that serve breakfast. 4 pools to...
- posted on 10.16.12
- by Simmi543