Rome Place Hotel is located in central Phuket, close to Robinson Department Store, Chinpracha House, and Saphan Hin Mining Monument. Nearby points of interest also include Khao Rang Hill View Point and Surakul Stadium.
Rome Place Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves cooked-to-order breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Additional property amenities include tour/ticket assistance, express check-in, and express check-out.
72 air-conditioned guestrooms at Rome Place Hotel feature minibars and complimentary bottled water. Bathrooms feature showers. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Also included are windows that open and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request in-room massages and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 600 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out fee: THB 300
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: THB 30 per hour (rates may vary)
- Cooked-to-order breakfast fee: THB 100 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 500 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
User Reviews for Rome Place Hotel
close to the centre of but in very quiet side street. Clean with reasonable amenities. Good for overnight stay or for exploring beautiful under rated Phuket town, close to main bus...
- posted on 02.20.12
- by arco27
Good stop before heading to the islands.
Overall Rome Place is great. My boyfriend and I stayed here one night before departing to phi phi and paid 30 usd, which included breakfast for two. The room was very clean and there...
- posted on 01.13.12
- by Spamalot_uk