Located in Phuket, Supalai Resort And Spa Phuket is connected to the airport and close to Ao Po. Regional points of interest also include Bang Tao Beach.
This Phuket property has a private beach. Dining options at Supalai Resort And Spa Phuket include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a fitness facility and a steam room. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, and facials. This 3.5-star property offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Phuket property has 2 421 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Complimentary shuttle services include an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 10 km and a shopping center shuttle. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a poolside bar, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 144 guestrooms at Supalai Resort And Spa Phuket. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer sea or pool views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer speakerphones, free local calls, and voice mail. 24-inch high-definition televisions have cable channels. Air-conditioned rooms also include washers/dryers, complimentary bottled water, ceiling fans, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer to the property via required Shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1750 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- All citizens of Thailand will be charged the national value-added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle per adult: THB 500 (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about SUPALAI RESORT AND SPA PHUKETLocals have answered 33 questions about Phuket.
Ask Phuket Locals about SUPALAI RESORT AND SPA PHUKET
- 69/9 Moo 6, Ao Po - Lang Daeng Rd.
- Paklok, Thalang
- Phuket 83110
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating