- The Carlton is known for its entrance decor featuring caricatures of Pittsburgh personalities along with it's wonderful food and impressive wine list. Nationally recognized, this award-winning restaurant is conveniently located in One Mellon Bank Center. The Carlton was voted "Overall Favorite Restaurant" by the readers of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, was a recent recipient of the Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator Magazine for the sixth consecutive year, and owner Kevin Joyce was named Restaurateur of the Year by several magazines and associations.
- Martini 2007 – Audience Winner
- Wine List 2004 – Audience Winner
- Wine List 2005 – Audience Winner
- Wine List 2006 – Audience Winner