- This 14-story building, built in 1906, is an elegant hotel featuring white marble staircases and a 20-ton glass dome above the promenade. This four-star hotel provides sophisticated and comfortable rooms. The hotel has modern amenities: cordless phones, high-speed internet and television. The business center is equipped with faxes, computers and Internet access. Close to restaurants and theaters, guests will have convenient access to fantastic attractions. The on-site restaurants offer delightful food and wonderful drinks.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Renaissance Hotel
Best location for Cultural District
Stayed at this gorgeous hotel for a concert at the Byham Theatre. Even though the reception area is dark, the person behind the desk, brightened it. She was very personable, efficient...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by tleebell
Historic Property in Theater District
Enjoyed one nt stay. Comfortable beds. Quiet floor -12- windows facing river. Stylish decor. Looks recently renovated . Opted for self park across street instead of valet ($30). Self...
- posted on 11.22.12
- by islandjule
I stayed at this hotel the night before attending a Steelers game. The location was great as it is well within walking distance of Heinz field and they gladly store your luggage while...
- posted on 11.18.12
- by jeanette611
Message from Renaissance Hotel
Travel should be inspiring. With over 145 Renaissance Hotels world-wide, you'll find inspiration at every location. Choose from one of our historic icons, chic boutiques or luxurious resorts. Each offers it own personality, local flavor, distinctive style and charm. All will stimulate your appetite for discovery. Welcome to Renaissance Hotels.
- Exclusive Deals and Offers
- Signature Service and Style
- Onsite Dining and Fitness Center
- visit website
- tel: +1 412 562 1200 / +1 800 468 3571 (Toll Free)
- fax: 1 412 992 2010
- 107 6th St
- Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Renaissance Hotels & Resorts
Hotel star rating: