- Type: Business Travel ,Brand Names ,Hip
NileGuide Expert tip:
This hotel is in a great location if you're spending a few nights exploring Downtown Portland!
- You know you are in for some pampering when the doorman greets you with a smile. Known to Portlanders as the former historic Multnomah Hotel, all of the rooms in this luxury hotel are now considered suites. You can really live it up in the $600 suite, which has all of the luxuries in fine form, as well as some fabulous views. There is a free airport shuttle, and once you make it downtown, you will be within walking distance of all the city has to offer.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Embassy Suites Portland DowntownLocals have answered 16 questions about Portland.
Ask Portland Locals about Embassy Suites Portland Downtown
show more reviews
User Reviews for Embassy Suites Portland Downtown
Ideal Hotel Stay
For a fun girls-getaway weekend, my friends and I stated here for one night (we're from nearby Beaverton, OR). Our stay included happy hour drinks (the "Special" Blackberry...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by Lindsay L
My favorite place to stay in Portland
We stay over in Portland a few times a year and our first choice is always this hotel. The rooms are exceptionally spacious, the evening manager's reception is a favorite of my...
- posted on 11.17.12
- by lam77s
Almost perfect.......until the last night
Have stayed at many Embassy Suites Hotels for business. This was a lovely remodeled/clean/spacious hotel with ample free breakfast & good location. My main complaint: I called...
- posted on 11.14.12
- by mckennly
Embassy Suites Downtown Portland Sucks
This hotel is horrible. The General Manager, Steve Young threatened employees that wanted to join the union, would get fired a few years back. I have the letter he sent out and will...
- posted on 05.08.11
- by by upsaet at Citysearch
- Highly Recommended 2010
Message from Embassy Suites Portland Downtown
Whether you're on a business trip or the family vacation, you'll love Embassy Suites Hotels' spacious two-room suites. Traveling with kids? Spread out in the master bedroom while the kids enjoy a space of their own; complete with TV, Wi-Fi, and a couch that folds out into a bed. It's more fun for them and more relaxing for you, so make it a family night at the Embassy Suites. If you're traveling on business, keep one room for work and the other for relaxation. So you'll never wake up feeling like you spent the night at the office. At Embassy Suites, we always give you more reasons to stay. Now, when you stay with us three consecutive nights from May 22 through September 6, you could win $50,000 in a Upromise account for college or other great prizes. Find out more at embassysmartsummer.com. For terms and conditions please go to http://www.embassysmartsummer.com/rules.html.
- Grand prize: $50K for college
- 1st Prizes: $10K for college
- 2nd Prizes: Dell Laptops
- visit website
- tel: +1 503 279 9000
- fax: +1 503 497 9051
- 319 SW Pine St
- Portland, OR 97204
- Y! Travel: Embassy Suites Portland Downtown
- breakfast included
- Embassy Suites Hotels