Comfort Inn Porto Alegre is located in central Porto Alegre, close to Julio de Castilhos Museum, Metropolitan Cathedral, and Piratini Palace. Nearby points of interest also include Matriz Square and Rio Grande do Sul Museum of Art.
Comfort Inn Porto Alegre's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. This 2.5-star property has a 24-hour business center. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Porto Alegre property has 4 meeting rooms. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and a television in the lobby.
There are 75 guestrooms at Comfort Inn Porto Alegre. Guestrooms have city views. Bathrooms feature showers and hair dryers. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer desks and in-room safes. 25-cm plasma televisions have cable channels. Air-conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios.
Notifications and Fees:
- Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- All citizens of Brazil will be charged the national value-added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking: BRL 13 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about COMFORT INN PORTO ALEGRELocals have answered 4 questions about Porto Alegre.
Ask Porto Alegre Locals about COMFORT INN PORTO ALEGRE
User Reviews for COMFORT INN PORTO ALEGRE
Good choice in Porto Alegre
Looking for some a stay in Porto Alegre ? That's an good option, affordable, clean, tidy, international breakfast nearby city center, city tour line "Linha turismo",...
- posted on 10.28.12
- by Manalex133
Better than expected, but with limitations
The last time was my third in this hotel, and so far the best. I also came to appreciate it more after a subsequent stay in another city in a big "business hotel" which although...
- posted on 03.18.12
- by mzj101