- The long, narrow hall, once used for aristocratic sports, has proved extremely suitable for summer art exhibitions. It was renovated in 1952 and opened to the public in 1989. On posters, it may be identified only by its Czech name, "Micovna." The shows range from retrospectives of significant Czechs painters and Norwegian tapestries to group shows by the best contemporary Czech glass artists. Hours vary seasonally; check website for details.
- © wcities.com 2013