Located in central Prague, Augustine Hotel Prague is a business-friendly hotel within walking distance of Lesser Town Square, Charles Bridge, and Lennon Wall. Additional points of interest include Clementinum-Prague National Library and Prague City Hall.
Augustine Hotel Prague's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves English breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a sauna, a 24-hour fitness facility, a steam room, and a children's club. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Prague property has 398 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property has a train station pick-up service, which is complimentary. Business services, wedding services, limo/town car service, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, a library, and a coffee shop/café. The property has designated areas for smoking.
101 air-conditioned guestrooms at Augustine Hotel Prague feature minibars and CD players. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Accommodations offer city, garden, or courtyard views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, signature bedding, triple sheeting, and down blankets. These individually furnished and decorated rooms include desks and sofa beds. Espresso makers and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, double sinks, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers and laptop-compatible safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. LCD televisions have first-run movies and DVD players. Rooms also include video-game consoles, complimentary bottled water, and windows that open. Guests may request in-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 100
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Full breakfast fee: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 75 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
User Reviews for Rocco Forte The Augustine
Simply the best !
Staying for the weekend in October as part of a corporate party, I cannot fault anything with this hotel. The location close to the Charles Bridge and within walking distance of both...
- posted on 11.23.12
- by viccij
Good location ,good beer.
About 100 m from Karlov bridge and 300 m from old city center .Good ,but very formal relations with guests.Rather good restaurant and old monk-brewed beer.Swimming pool is absent.Sauna...
- posted on 11.18.12
- by alexander49
We have just returned from a wonderful stay in Prague. The hotel is in a great location and the castle, as well as, old town are all withinwalking distance. The rooms/bathrooms were...
- posted on 11.14.12
- by rab77