- Type: Business Travel ,Brand Names ,Hip
NileGuide Expert tip:
If you plan on attending a timeshare presentation, haggle for a good tour like the Margalante Pirate Ship or Los Arcos snorkeling.
- The Sheraton Buganvilias is popular with the business and conference groups, probably because of the quality and location. It's at the southern end of the Hotel Zone, close to the airport and within easy walking distance of downtown and the Malecon. The hotel is very spacious and well-appointed. There are several on-site restaurants and bars. The prices can be a little steep but the food is good. Overall the service is good but can be little on the slow side. Frequently there will be live music in the bars in the evenings. Champagne brunch is popular on Sunday.
The rooms aren't much better than any other large resort. The mattresses and sofas are firm (which is standard throughout the country) but the rooms are large and clean. This is a timeshare property so expect to be invited to sales presentations.
- © NileGuide2013
Ask a local about Sheraton BuganviliasLocals have answered 53 questions about Puerto Vallarta.
Ask Puerto Vallarta Locals about Sheraton Buganvilias
User Reviews for Sheraton Buganvilias
If you like swimming or beach dont go there
Hotel and service was very good, except on weekends when "condo guests" clearly got preferred service. Rooms are o.k. not anything special. Internet service in room was several...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by Herbert H
Won't be going back.
Our trip here was good. We stayed in the time share side. We had an amazing ocean view and the room was old but comfortable. The restaurant and bar staff were very friendly and our...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by Shelly C
Heavy Pressure to buy
Never will I return here to this hotel. Our first 2 days were spent being lied to and pressured about joining their condo club. "It's not a time share", but you have...
- posted on 11.18.12
- by Feliz202
In the Towers section, breakfast is included, as well as butler service and a VIP room.
- visit website
- tel: 52 322 226 0404
- fax: 52 322 223 1946
- send email
- Francisco Medina Ascencio 999
- Col Las Glorias Lote A
- Puerto Vallarta, JA 48330
- breakfast included
- Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Hotel star rating: