Auberge du Littoral is located in Quebec's Beauport neighborhood, close to Naval Museum of Quebec, Place Royale, and Montmorency Falls. Nearby points of interest also include Espace 400e and Museum of Civilization.
Auberge du Littoral features a coffee shop/café. The hotel serves continental breakfasts each morning in the café (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. Business services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, ski storage, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2010.
40 air-conditioned guestrooms at Auberge du Littoral feature espresso makers and coffee/tea makers. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, wake-up calls, and bathrobes. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per stay
- Continental breakfast fee: CAD 7 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 3710 Boulevard Ste-Anne
- Quebec, QC G1E3M3
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating