- Type: Bed & Breakfasts
- A beautiful, unique B & B in the heart of the Vieux-Port, these accommodations are an upscale, chic alternative to the big-name hotels, and a perfect spot for romantic couples looking to immerse themselves in Old Quebec. The four-storey building dates from 1822—originally a warehouse, the premises were completely renovated and opened as the Auberge Saint-Antoine in 1992. Guests will find many reminders of the building's history, from ceiling beams to period furniture. The gastronomic packages, allowing guests to sample several area restaurants, are quite popular.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Auberge Saint-AntoineLocals have answered 2 questions about Quebec City.
Ask Quebec City Locals about Auberge Saint-Antoine
User Reviews for Auberge Saint-Antoine
A world class boutique hotel
Great location, ambiance, bar, and restaurant however the rest of the world has caught up to their boutique standards. The Auberge is still Top Notch but could use some refreshment...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by Paul-YUL
Almost Great, But Missed the Mark
Beautiful, renovated structure in the charming historic area of Quebec City. The first room offered had a view of a parking lot and an adjacent building- very disappointing. I requested...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by Greg G
Feeling pampered at this amazing quality-cost luxury boutique hotel!
Last Wednesday night it seemed to be a quiet night when I checked in so I asked for a nice room. Although having paid for a regular room, I was upgraded to room 303, a luxurious King...
- posted on 11.17.12
- by michikoQC
- Best Hotel 2008
- Best Hotel 2009
- Very Highly Recommended 2010
Bar and snack table; computer outlets; whirlpool suites.
- visit website
- tel: +1 418 692 2211 / +1 888 692 2211 (Toll Free)
- fax: +1 418 692 1177
- 8, rue St-Antoine
- Next to the Musée de la Civilisation
- Quebec, QC G1K4C9
- Y! Travel: Auberge Saint-Antoine
- breakfast included
Hotel star rating: