Best Western Manibu Recife is located on the beach in Recife, close to Basilica De Nossa Senhora Do Carmo, Boa Viagem Beach, and Marco Zero Square. Other points of interest near this hotel include Santa Isabel Theater and Kahal Zur Israel Synagogue.
Best Western Manibu Recife's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves a complimentary full breakfast each morning in the restaurant. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 3.0-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and a technology helpdesk. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Recife property has 3000 square feet of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and a concierge desk. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
There are 150 guestrooms at Best Western Manibu Recife. Guestrooms have city or ocean views. Beds come with triple sheeting. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature showers, double sinks, phones, and complimentary toiletries. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and in-room safes (accommodate laptops), guestrooms offer direct-dial phones as well as complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have satellite channels. Air-conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Advanced reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- There are no room charges for children 7 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- City/local tax: BRL 3.00 per room, per night
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.00 per room, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking: BRL 10 per day
- Late check-out: BRL 110.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Best Western Manibu RecifeLocals have answered 7 questions about Recife.
Ask Recife Locals about Best Western Manibu Recife
- Avenida Conselheiro Aguiar 919
- Recife 51011-031
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating