2332 Main St, Genoa, NV, United States
NileGuide Expert tip:
Wonderful for weddings or special events
The Wild Rose Inn is a new Queen Anne Victorian Inn. This charming home is furnished in antiques, with oak predominating. On cool days, a warm fire will welcome you in the parlor. In warm weather, air conditioning cools the house.
• 11 rooms are High Speed Internet and Wireless.
• King and Queen–sized iron or brass beds.
• Beautiful views of the Carson Valley and the Sierra Nevada mountains.
• Private baths accented with brass and marble.
• Outdoor spa available for guests – great for stargazing and relaxing after a day of hiking or skiing.
• All rooms have private bathrooms
• Full breakfast and afternoon tea are included.
• The inn is a non-smoking establishment.
• Reservations are recommended, and a deposit of first night's stay or credit card guarantee is required. 48 hour cancellation notice is required to receive refund less $20.00 handling fee.
• Check in is 4:00pm – 6:00 p.m. and check out is 11:00 am.
• Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets or children under 12.