More Top 10 Lists
- Boutique Hotels
- Cheap Accommodations
- Family Friendly Accommodations
- Luxury Hotels
- Apartments and Condos
- Business Hotels
- Five Star Hotels
- Trendy Hotels
- Hotels Near Daugava
- Hotels Near Dome Cathedral
- Hotels Near Downtown
- Hotels Near Marupe
- Hotels Near Riga International Airport
- Even more lists
Public Question Asked by Karl Cassar about Riga
good tourist-friendly bars/pubs/night clubs in Riga?
The Best Answer
Answered by Barbara , Riga, Latvia
Personally I advise Bon Vivant bar - it is not Latvian traditional, honestly it is Belgium bar, BUT it has great bear and snacks, as well as a famous sousages 0,5-1,m m long. Here goes its web page: http://www.bon-vivant.lv/eng.html
The bar is in the Old Town, there works cool staff always friendly) Have a good stay in Riga)
Answered by Vija Skuja , Valmiera, Latvia
There are a lot of bars, pubs and night clubs in an old Riga. You can choose what you like the best.
1) Vincents restaurant- 19 Elizabetes -www.restorants.lv
2) -Riga VIP Nighclubs | RigaNightclubs.com
3) Aldaru iela, or Brewers’ Street, is one of Old Riga’s most charming alleyways full of medieval and Art Nouveau edifices, not to mention quite a few funky bars with names like Deer & Beer, I Love You and the Garage.
4) his shamrock covered pub seems to have sprung up out of thin air, but we’re not complaining, especially since it’s just around the corner from RIYP headquarters. Watch sports, listen to live music, knock back a pint of Guinness, or a dozen or so other local and imported beers, or just order some classic pub food like Buffalo wings, burgers, fish ‘n’ chips and, of course, a big breakfast. You can also take a seat at one of its comfy booths and use its free wi-fi or try the Samogon – grain alcohol from eastern Latvia, guaranteed to make you see Leprechauns.
Runcis- The kind of place where you wish everybody knew your name. It's totally Latvian in its beer, food, and frequenters, who are usually playing chess, playing cards and exchanging anecdotes.
Answered by Liga , Riga, Latvia
and more and more as everything depends what you want
Answered by Ilze Blauma , Riga, Latvia
Fizzes: (H-2) Torna 4 (in Jacob’s Barracks), tel. 722-4165. Open: 10-02. This new, trendy lemon-and-chrome cocktail bar should be a big draw card for the beautiful people. The food offerings of meat, pasta and salad are good value for Old Riga.
Answered by barbara , Riga, Latvia
a contemporary and stylish one - BBars, near the Dome square, Old Riga. The alternative, free, a bit of latino style - Cuba cafe, Index Cafe - new, cool, cozy, friendly, stylish coffee bar (a snack bar too), a rough, pure medieval style restaurant in the basement, lighted only by candles, medieval style dressed up stuff, etc.- Rozengrals - all of them by the Dome square, Old Riga. In the so called silent center - Illy cafe, recently opened, free atmosphere, excellent coffee, good snack bar. Bar Sapņi un kokteiļi - drink, eat and dance...good music. and many other....You may look up into the new site "Live Riga" as well.....they have some upgraded info there. Welcome!!!