- Type: Kid Friendly ,Brand Names
NileGuide Expert Says:
A good place to stay for one night if you are arriving late or leaving early, not a great option as a base for your entire stay as it is a little out of the way,
- A mid-range hotel near the domestic Santos Dumont Airport, the Aeroporto Othon faces the beautiful Guanabara Bay. The financial area, museums, and the Sambadrome are all close by. The hotel has adequate business facilities in the form of conference rooms. The rooms all have safes and TV. Deluxe rooms also have a balcony and a nice view.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Aeroporto Othon TravelLocals have answered 101 questions about Rio de Janeiro.
Ask Rio de Janeiro Locals about Aeroporto Othon Travel
User Reviews for Aeroporto Othon Travel
Dreadful experience !
Unfortunately the hotel was booked and paid by my client. Terrible is not enough to describe it. It is old, it is literally falling apart. It is dirty, dreadful, the bed smells,...
- posted on 11.12.12
- by Paulistas
Disgusting! WORST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!
Disgusting doesn't even start to discribe it! It was awful, nasty, dingy. Worst night of my life! Look at the pics I posted. It's stopped in time around the 1950's...
- posted on 08.31.12
- by Denyalle C
Needs updating put staff fantastic
I stayed in this hotel during the carnival 2012. The staff there are fantastic can't fault them in ay way. From reception to house maids. At reception there wasn't anything...
- posted on 06.11.12
- by kazzakay
All rooms face the beach.
- visit website
- tel: +55 21 2544 1231 / +55 21 2522 0262
- fax: +55 21 2544 1231
- send email
- Avenida Beira Mar 280 Castelo
- Rio de Janeiro 20021-060
- Y! Travel: Aeroporto Othon Travel
- breakfast included
- Othon HotÃ©is
Hotel star rating: