Royal Tulip Rio de Janeiro is located on the beach in Rio de Janeiro, close to Gavea Golf and Country Club, Sao Conrado Beach, and Ipanema Beach. Other points of interest near this luxury hotel include Leblon Beach and Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden.
Dining options at Royal Tulip Rio de Janeiro include 2 restaurants. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and a sauna. Spa amenities include beauty services and a hair salon. This 4.5-star property has a business center and offers secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and business services. The property has a complimentary area shuttle which runs to destinations within 3 mi. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. This is a smoke-free property.
418 air-conditioned guestrooms at Royal Tulip Rio de Janeiro feature minibars and safes. Bathrooms feature bathtubs, bidets, bathrobes, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels. Rooms also include windows that open and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is offered and guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 25 per day
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): BRL 35 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 35 per day (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: BRL 56 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about InterContinental RioLocals have answered 100 questions about Rio de Janeiro.
Ask Rio de Janeiro Locals about InterContinental Rio
- Avenida Aquarela do Brasil, 75
- São Conrado
- Rio de Janeiro 22610-010
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating