- Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
NileGuide Expert tip:
Benkei makes a great spot for a late lunch after a day at Ipanema beach.
- Sushi lovers will be in their element at this Ipanema restaurant, where a lunch buffet and evening rodizio (the food is brought to your table until you can eat no more) mean there is ample opportunity to tuck into as much sushi as one can manage.
There are a-la-carte options too, and with tofu and fresh crunchy vegetables making many appearances on the menu alongside the more traditional fish and meat dishes, this is a good vegetarian-friendly option too. The restaurant is rather more sophisticated than an all-you-can eat restaurant might suggest, and attracts a well-heeled crowd.
- © NileGuide2013
- tel: (0xx)21 2540-4829,(0xx)21 2259-8626
- Avenida Henrique Dumont, 71
- Rio de Janeiro, RJ 22410-060
- Tues-Fri 12pm-4.30pm and 7pm-12am; Sat-Sun 12pm-12am
- User Rating