- Cuisines: International, Fusion
NileGuide Expert tip:
Go easy on the Delirium Tremens - it really does live up to its name if you drink too much!
- The residiential neighborhood of Botafogo is fast becoming one of Rio's more interesting areas for gourmands, and this bistro has plenty to appeal to the foodie in Rio.
Along with a huge range of imported (and pricey) beers, including the legendary Belgian brew Delirium Tremens, whose nine per cent alcohol content explains the beer's name; and there are also delicious European cheeses and meats to nibble on as you drink.
Italian salamis and French cheeses make good light bites, and this is as much a bar as a bistro, with the imported ales and beers a major selling point.
- © NileGuide2013
- tel: 21 2537 2857
- Rua Voluntários da Pátria, 46, loja B
- Rio De Janeiro, RJ 22270-010
- Tue-Sat 5.30pm-12am; Sun 5.30pm-11pm; closed Mon
- User Rating