- Type: Attractions
- Localyte author: LucyInRio
- High on a hillside, Santa Teresa is the heart of bohemian Rio. Here you will find cobbled streets lined with crumbling colonial mansions, more artists and musicians than you can shake a stick at, and you will also find me! Santa Teresa is home to lots of lovely restaurants, characterful bars and some of the best vintage clothes shops in the city - jump on board the rattling yellow tram and escape the sticky streets of Centro below!
- The description was provided by LucyInRio
Ask a local about Santa Teresa, Rio de JaneiroLocals have answered 100 questions about Rio de Janeiro.
Ask Rio de Janeiro Locals about Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro
- Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro
- Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro
- No Sweat
- User Rating