Happy Village & Camping is located in Rome, close to Parco di Roma Golf Club. Additional area points of interest include Stadio Olimpico and National Gallery of Modern Art.
Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site is a children's pool. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas and the caravan park/campground has an Internet point. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Complimentary shuttle services include an area shuttle and a train station pick-up service. Guest parking is complimentary. Wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, secretarial services, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff.
72 air-conditioned guestrooms at Happy Village & Camping feature complimentary bottled water and windows that open. All accommodations have patios. Beds come with down comforters. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads, and bidets. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer desks. Televisions have cable channels and free movie channels. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 4 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 3.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 6 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 per day (rates may vary)
- Breakfast fee: EUR 3.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Via del Prato della Corte 1915
- Rome 00123
- User Rating