Marriott Rome Park Hotel is a business-friendly hotel located in Rome's EUR neighborhood, close to Parco de' Medici Golf Club. Other area points of interest include Museum of Roman Civilization and St. Paul Outside the Walls.
Marriott Rome Park Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the breakfast area (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 4-star property has a business center and offers secretarial services, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Rome property has event space consisting of a conference center and banquet facilities. For a surcharge, shuttle services include a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Business services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, a coffee shop/café, and a concierge desk. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check-out (surcharge). The property has designated areas for smoking.
601 air-conditioned guestrooms at Marriott Rome Park Hotel feature minibars and safes. Beds come with down comforters and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads. They also offer bidets, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. 24-inch LCD televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Windows that open, hair dryers, and clock radios are also provided. Guests may request in-room massages, irons/ironing boards, and hypo-allergenic bedding. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 22 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 22 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 22 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 22 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 22 per day (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54
- Rome 00148
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating