OP Hotel is located in Rome's Torrino neighborhood, close to Euroma2, Museum of Roman Civilization, and St. Paul Outside the Walls. Nearby points of interest also include PalaLottomatica and White Gallery.
OP Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 2 bars/lounges are open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast. This 4-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. This Rome property has 3 meeting rooms. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Complimentary guest parking is limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
116 air-conditioned guestrooms at OP Hotel feature fireplaces and iPod docking stations. Accommodations offer city or courtyard views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, Egyptian cotton sheets, down blankets, and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks, ergonomic chairs, and sofa beds. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bidets, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers and laptop-compatible safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. 32-inch LCD televisions have pay movies. Rooms also include minibars and safes. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 12.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Viale Oceano Pacifico, 165
- Rome 00144
- User Rating