Prime Hotel Principe Torlonia is located in Rome's Nomentano neighborhood, close to Mausoleo di Santa Costanza, Colosseum, and Roman Forum. Nearby points of interest also include Borghese Gallery and Diocletian Bath.
Dining options at Prime Hotel Principe Torlonia include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning in the breakfast room. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has a computer station. For a surcharge, shuttle services include a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Wedding services, concierge services, and limo/town car service are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
27 air-conditioned guestrooms at Prime Hotel Principe Torlonia feature minibars and safes. Balconies offer city or garden views. Beds come with signature bedding. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. LCD televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include windows that open, slippers, blackout drapes/curtains, and hair dryers. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Prime Hotel Principe TorloniaLocals have answered 170 questions about Rome.
Ask Rome Locals about Prime Hotel Principe Torlonia
- Via Carlo Fea 5
- Rome 00161
- User Rating