Located in Rome, Roma Point Hotel is in the suburbs and close to Parco di Roma Golf Club, Stadio Olimpico, and Ponte Milvio. Nearby points of interest also include Villa Ada and Parco di Villa Glori.
The inn serves a complimentary buffet breakfast in the breakfast room. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. Roma Point Hotel features a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a garden. Limo/town car service and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2010.
25 air-conditioned guestrooms at Roma Point Hotel feature minibars and safes. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Accommodations offer city or courtyard views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, Frette Italian sheets, and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. 26-inch LCD televisions have premium satellite channels. Rooms also include windows that open and slippers. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 3 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 3 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Via Flaminia 988
- Rome 00189
- User Rating