Sit back and relax after your day of sightseeing and experience Rome's night-time magic from the comfort of your air-conditioned coach. You'll throw coins in the Trevi Fountain and experience 'la dolce vita' on this brilliant after-dark tour of Rome's floodlit monuments, the ideal pre-dinner tour.
Your night-time tour includes two stops: Piazza Navona, to discover Bernini's beautiful Fountain of the Four Rivers, and the Trevi Fountain, where you can continue the tradition of throwing coins into the impressive Baroque fountain to ensure you return to Rome in the future.
Highlights on your nocturnal tour of Rome's famous illuminated sights include:
- Piazza Venezia with its tomb to the unknown soldier
- Capitoline Hill
- Imperial Rome's Forum, Colosseum, Arch of Constantine and Circus Maximus
- The Jewish Quarter on the banks of the River Tiber
- Imposing Castel Sant'Angelo,
- St Peter's Basilica
- The ancient Aurelian Walls framing the Villa Borghese park
Rome's beautiful gateways: Porta Flaminia, through which you can admire the Piazza del Popolo, and Porta Pinciana, which leads to the famous Via Veneto, symbol of 'la dolce vita' (the sweet life) in Rome.
- © Viator2013