Located in central San Antonio, Grand Hyatt San Antonio is a business-friendly hotel within walking distance of Rivercenter Mall, Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, and Alamo. Additional points of interest include Main Plaza and River Walk.
Grand Hyatt San Antonio's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available. The hotel serves full breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness facility. This 4-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. This San Antonio property has 10684 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours. Business services and wedding services are available. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and a terrace. This is a smoke-free property.
1003 air-conditioned guestrooms at Grand Hyatt San Antonio feature iPod docking stations and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations offer city views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and safes, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. 32-inch flat-panel televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Electronic check-out, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios are also provided. Guests may request a turndown service and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A 9 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 35 per night
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Grand Hyatt San AntonioLocals have answered 4 questions about San Antonio.
Ask San Antonio Locals about Grand Hyatt San Antonio
User Reviews for Grand Hyatt San Antonio
Do not recommend
Very disappointing, I do not recommend this place. Sad news is the fact that I was Hyatt fan. During our four days stay so many things were wrong that I can not begin to list them....
- posted on 11.27.12
- by Matthew R
First try at this hotel, have stayed in about ten others in San Antonio. Every employee we encountered was extremely polite and helpful. Took my son for Thanksgiving and had a great...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by acwb11
When you're not nearly full why send a guest to a bad room?
We spent thanksgiving night here. It was clear that the hotel wasn't nearly full so we were annoyed to find that our 7th floor room 774 was as far from the elevator as one can...
- posted on 11.24.12
- by GTJayG