- Full-service high-rise hotel on San Diego Bay
- Hovering on the water's edge overlooking San Diego Bay, this high-rise hotel is located 1 mile from the airport, 4 miles from the San Diego Convention Center, 6 miles from Balboa Park, and 9 miles from Coronado.
- Renovated in 2001, guestrooms offer traditional decor, luxurious beds, TVs with video game consoles, multi-line phones, data ports, tiled baths with marble vanities, and private balconies or patios.
- Built on a narrow spit jutting into the bay, the twin-tower, 12-story hotel offers two swimming pools, spas, a fitness center, a business center, bicycle rentals, two restaurants, a café, and a sports bar.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Sheraton San Diego Hotel and MarinaLocals have answered 43 questions about San Diego.
Ask San Diego Locals about Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina
show more reviews
User Reviews for Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina
Disappointing - poor customer service; bad location
My wife and I stayed here for 1 week. We had read the reviews and without knowing a lot about San Diego we mistakenly booked the Sheraton Marina. To be fair, there were some good...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by bjmchale
Perfect for conference
Attended a conference at this hotel in September 2012. My colleague and I also stayed at the hotel. The hotel was pleasant, although a little old and in need of an upgrade. But that...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by Kimmysa
Very bad value
If you are up for a hotel, the main purpose of which is to extract as much money as possible from you, this is the place to stay in San Diego. Otherwise, head for one of the many other...
- posted on 11.21.12
- by dannykent
Vacation Ruined by Sheraton
Everything was fine until the lowlife neighbors next door turned on their television (or some other electronic device) at 6 AM on Sunday morning. The volume was loud enough to hear...
- posted on 04.09.13
- Airport Hotel 2007 – Audience Winner
- Airport Hotel 2007 – Editorial Winner
Message from Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina
Nestled at the edge of spectacular San Diego Bay, the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina enjoys panoramic views of the bay and the city skyline yet is just 10 minutes from renowned attractions including the San Diego Zoo, Old Town and Balboa Park. Our 120,000 sq ft of meeting space and variety of fine restaurants complement three swimming pools, tennis courts, a spa and jogging trails. Stay connected to what's important to you with our lobby "connection destination," The Link @ Sheraton.
- Panaromic bay and city views
- Minutes from famed attractions
- Best rate guaranteed
- visit website
- tel: +1 619 291-2900 / 866-716-8130
- fax: +1 619 692 2337
- send email
- 1380 Harbor Island Dr
- San Diego, CA 92101
- breakfast included
Hotel star rating: