The San Diego City, Harbor Cruise and Tijuana Grand Tour takes in the sights of San Diego before crossing the border to Tijuana, Mexico. Tour the city by bus, see the San Diego skyline and Naval harbor on a one-hour cruise and spend the afternoon shopping for bargains in Tijuana.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Vibrant downtown
- The Gaslamp Quarter - old world charm and buildings
- Balboa Park - Exposition Museum buildings
- The Embarcadero - wonderful harbor views
- La Jolla - Charming seaside village with upmarket shops and eateries
- Hotel Del Coronado - historic landmark hotel and its beautiful beach
- Old Town - California's birthplace
- Harbor Cruise - view of San Diego's magnificent harbor and skyline
- Tijuana, Mexico - sightseeing and shopping at Avenida Revolucion
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about San Diego Tour: Harbor Cruise, City and Tijuana SightseeingLocals have answered 43 questions about San Diego.
Ask San Diego Locals about San Diego Tour: Harbor Cruise, City and Tijuana Sightseeing