- This SoMa neighborhood hotel is ideal in summer and early fall months with its courtyard, sun deck, and a heated outdoor pool, that rises above the busy city streets and radiates a resort feeling. The architecture is a contemporary Mediterranean style that looks as if belongs in Southern California. Affordable, comfortable, and filled with amenities, it is recommended for its central location that provides easy access to the downtown business district and the city's tourist attractions.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Best Western Americania Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotelLocals have answered 170 questions about San Francisco.
Ask San Francisco Locals about Best Western Americania Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel
User Reviews for Best Western Americania Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel
Not a bad value!
I stayed for a few nights at the Americania and found it to be pretty good! The decor is neat, with a lot of pop-art and kitsch influence to give it a bit of personality. The staff...
- posted on 11.24.12
- by Ed W
Location and Service was great
What I liked about this place far outweighed what I didn't like about this place. We stayed here for the night of November 19 & 20. As a disclaimer my partner works in the...
- posted on 11.23.12
- by Rob C
Nice hotel, terrible location
I liked the hotel, the rooms were clean and staff were friendly. The connecting hotel offer the best strawberry milkshake in America (self-proclaimed, and I loved it). The only problem...
- posted on 11.23.12
- by Whisked_Away_8
The hotel offers an adequate exercise room, a well-kept heated pool and sauna, and a lounge. Choose from standard-rooms, family-style rooms or suites. Most rooms come with voice mail, coffee makers, cable television and pay-per-view movies, Nintendo and an optional refrigerator and/or microwave. The downstairs restaurant prepares Californian cuisine. Additional services include a, valet, downtown shuttle, coin laundry, room service, and a multilingual staff. Children under age 12 stay for free.
Message from Best Western Americania Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel
Best Western is the world's largest hotel brand with more than 4,000 hotels. Our uniqueness is found in each hotels charm and local appeal while maintaining a commitment to quality, service and value. Whether you are travelling for business trip or a family vacation, choose Best Western for the best in accomodations that our customers have come to expect and count on.
- Best Value
- Quality Rooms
- Superior Customer Service
- visit website
- tel: (415) 626-0200 / (800) 444-5816
- fax: (415) 863-2529
- send email
- 121 7th St
- (between Mission and Howard streets)
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- Y! Travel: Best Western Americania Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel
- Best Western
Hotel star rating: