- The decor of this hotel looks like it has a woman's touch, but actually it is modeled after Thomas Jefferson's Monticello home. Colonial architecture and Chippendale-style furnishings are evident throughout the 1906 building. Located near Union Square, it is steps away from the cable car and some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment in the world. Downstairs an Italian restaurant and bar offers live music on weeknights. The inn features a library where guests can sit and enjoy a good book by the fireplace.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Monticello Inn
Just returned from a 2 day stay at the Hotel Abri. Location is perfect, walking distince to everything near Union Square. My husband was at a conference at a nearby hotel, where the...
- posted on 11.13.12
- by OregonGal10
One of my favorite hotels in SF
We stayed at the Abri Hotel for 5 nights and it was worth every penny. The location is excellent; near Union Square and all the major transportation hubs. The room was very clean,...
- posted on 11.09.12
- by MiguelNewYork
The staff at this hotel is amazing. I always call ahead to get early check in and then never ever get it at any hotel but when we arrived (before noon I think) they had noted our early...
- posted on 11.06.12
- by nadinelk
In the morning, guests enjoy a complimentary French continental breakfast and complimentary wine service in the evenings. Rooms are equipped with refrigerators/mini bars, writing desks, iron with board, hair dryers and more. Services include valet and same-day laundry.
Message from Monticello Inn
Call 866.276.4340 (NEW RESERVATIONS ONLY) to Book your stay today! Many of our Hotel Rates are too low to publish so take advantage of Up to 20% OFF by calling the NEW RESERVATIONS ONLY line now. Find out about special rates and travel deals on this hotel or any hotel of your choice ONLY when you call 866.276.4340 (New Reservations Only) and book directly with a new reservations specialist. Whether you need a resort hotel, boutique hotel, business hotel, destination wedding hotel, family friendly hotel or just a romantic getaway - you will find hotel rooms and the best rates for every budget. Looking for a great deal on your hotel stay? We got you covered so make sure to call TODAY 866.276.4340 (NEW RESERVATIONS ONLY). Some Restrictions Apply.
- RESERVATIONS ONLY 866.276.4340
- Special unpublished rates
- Must call for Best Pricing
- visit website
- tel: (415) 392-8800 / (866) 778-6169
- fax: (415) 398-2650
- send email
- 127 Ellis Street
- (between Mason and Powell streets)
- San Francisco, CA 94102
- Y! Travel: Monticello Inn
- Larkspur Hotels and Restaurants
Hotel star rating: