- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Spanish, Latin American, Tapas / Small Plates, Fusion
NileGuide Expert tip:
The coca-cola short ribs with a pitcher of sangria is a great way to spend an evening
- Andalu is easily one of the coziest eating houses in San Francisco - it has a dark, court-like decor, wooden furnishings, mellow lighting and it serves international cuisine. To satisfy every diner's appetite, it has culinary creations like Curly Polenta Fries, Spicy Tomato Vinaigrette, Cheese Plate - Manchego with Quince Paste, Dungeness Crabcake with Harissa Mayo and Mache Salad and much more on offer. Wine lovers can pick and choose from the extensive wine list. Prior reservations are recommended.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Andalu
We had dinner for my birthday at this restaurant. The ambiance was very nice and romantic with candles light on each table. The wait staff was excellent. We had the Chef 5 course Wine...
- posted on 11.24.12
- by Morvant
Fun dinner at the bar
This was my second visit to Andalu, but my first to eat at the bar. We sat at the bar because our reservation at another place was lost and we remembered a previous great dinner here....
- posted on 11.05.12
- by Newpriorities
Constructive criticism for staff and detailed review for public
The staff needs thorough training in customer service. Went for their Saturday brunch 20 minutes before drinks came. No sense of urgency in taking care customers. Our table had two...
- posted on 09.23.12
- by John M
- Group Dining 2007 – Audience Winner
- Late-Night Dining 2005 – Audience Winner
- Mission Restaurant 2007 – Audience Winner
- Small Plates 2004 – Audience Winner
- Trendy Scene 2007 – Audience Winner
- Wine List 2005 – Audience Winner
Message from Andalu
Andalu combines an outstanding selection of eclectic small plates with a festive and informal atmosphere to create a complete dining experience. Now with a full bar and 40 wines by the glass! The cuisine explodes with flavor in every dish. Great for couples on up to large groups, Andalu also features a mezzanine that is great for private events and wine dinners
- full bar
- visit website
- tel: (415) 621 2211
- 3198 16th St.
- (at Guerrero Street)
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- Dinner: Sunday 5:30 - 9:00; Monday - Wednesday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm; Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 1:00am; BRUNCH Sat/Sun 10:30 - 2:30