- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
- A casual dining room with a long sushi bar and comfortable tables. Service is designed to give our customers the best and friendliest dining experience. In addition, our professional sushi chefs make sushi bar seating an experience to remember.
User Reviews for Live Sushi Bar
Good as usual
Good as usual (1) Black Cod Grilled: <none> (2) Romeo and Juliet Roll: <none> (3) Bergschneider Roll:...
- posted on 11.04.12
- by by jshapiro at Menuism
Editorial review from Citysearch
Friendly staff, good service, delicious sushi, and fair prices. Great lunch spot.
- posted on 08.06.12
- by by bb01 at Citysearch
- Japanese Food 2007
Message from Live Sushi Bar
A casual dining room with a long sushi bar and comfortable tables. Service is designed to give our customers the best and friendliest dining experience. In addition, our professional sushi chefs make sushi bar seating an experience to remember. Though beef and chicken are on the menu, the real stars are the exotic nigiri, such as live scallop, live uni, fresh oyster and horse mackerel. Specialty rolls and authentic appetizers are out of this world. From Kobe Beef Carpaccio, to Crazy Monkey Rolls, to our 30 different sakes, and wines, we have what you want. We also have a private Tatami room for special occasions. Make your next event extraordinary. Let Live Sushi Bar cater your next special event, business function or party. Whether it is for 10 to 500 people, Live Sushi Bar will assist you in providing a memorable occasion.
- Fun Sushi Bar - Lunch & Dinner
- Extensive Japanese Menu
- Open Late Night 7 Days a Week
- visit website
- tel: (415) 861-8610
- fax: +1 415 861 6438
- 2001 17th Street
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am