- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: Italian
- Open since 1953, this family-owned restaurant serves traditional Italian food with a smile. This is a booth-lovers dream spot. The red vinyl cushions are thick and comfortable. The interior is spacious and the muted lighting creates a romantic atmosphere. While there are no surprises or racy combinations on the menu, the food is tastefully prepared and well seasoned. The ravioli with pesto is delicious and not too rich, and there is a nice selection of veal and shellfish. The waiters provide an endless supply of fresh bread with minced garlic in olive oil for dipping. Additionally, a full pizza menu is offered.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Villa Romana RistoranteLocals have answered 157 questions about San Francisco.
Ask San Francisco Locals about Villa Romana Ristorante
User Reviews for Villa Romana Ristorante
Editorial review from GrubHub
First review I've written, because this is the worst pizza I've had in SF in the two years I've lived here. Avoid!
- posted on 03.02.13
- by by Neil at GrubHub
Editorial review from Citysearch
Nice little restaurant .... Saturday was my first visit. Friendly and tasty food and a great pizza maker and excellent serving staff. I will go back and hope for an equally good experience!
- posted on 07.02.12
- by by johnc1438792861 at Citysearch
- visit website
- tel: (415) 731-2280 / (415) 731-2281
- fax: (415) 731-7993
- send email
- 731 Irving Street
- (between Eighth and Ninth avenues)
- San Francisco, CA 94122
- Mo to Th from 02:00 PM to 11:00 PM,Fr to Sa from 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM,Su from 12:00 PM to 11:00 PM