The San Francisco Crooked Street Segway Tour is the newest most challenging route yet!
The newest and most challenging route! The Advanced Tour is for people who have ridden a Segway before, and wish to see a little more, and test the machine a little further. What better testing grounds than the hills of San Francisco! Tour includes scooting up Russian Hill and the famous Lombard Street, seeing the sights in North Beach Little Italy and a glide along the waterfront.
Tour includes a 20-25 minute training refresher course prior to tackling the big hills.
Your narrated Crooked Street Segway Tour will feature spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay while you visit:
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park.
- Fisherman's Wharf and its picturesque fishing harbors.
- Ride down the worlds most famous "crooked street" Lombard Street
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, Bay Bridge and San Francisco Bay.
- Climb the slopes of Russian Hill
- See San Francisco's 350 hidden stairways and pedestrian only lanes.
- Cruise towards North Beach on the slopes of Telegraph Hill
- Stop and see St Peter and Paul's church and Washington Square Park the center of "Little Italy"
Tour stops several time for photo opportunities.
Enjoy Eco Friendly Touring! Guests on Segway Tours enjoy riding an eco-friendly Segway, see more sights that they could cover on foot and have lots of fun. An added benefit for the environment is a few less tour buses on the streets of the city each day.
Guests on this advanced tour must have taken a Segway Tour (1 hour plus tour) in the last 12 months. This is not a beginners tour or appropriate for guests with mobility issues.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about San Francisco Crooked Street Segway TourLocals have answered 170 questions about San Francisco.
Ask San Francisco Locals about San Francisco Crooked Street Segway Tour