Everything you'll need to see in San Francisco and at your own pace! From historical sites to modern San Francisco architecture, this tour covers the beauty and culture of the Bay Area. Complete with live narration, this is a fantastic and easy way to see all the sights San Francisco has to offer.
Design your own itinerary of San Francisco and the greater Bay Area on this hop-on hop-off double-decker bus tour. In the summer, the top deck is open and in the winter, clear screens allow for unobstructed views of the city. Tickets are valid for 2 days and there are numerous stops for you to explore.
Hop-on hop-off stops include:
- Fisherman's Wharf: The cannery at Del Monte Square, Hyde Street, shops and restaurants
- Ghirardelli Square: San Francisco Maritime Historic Park, Hyde St. Cable Car and the famous Ghirardelli chocolate
- Golden Gate Bridge - North Side: Views of San Francisco's skyline, Alcatraz, Angel Island and the entrance to San Francisco's Bay. A 10 minute photo stop
- Golden Gate Park: De Young Museum, California Academy of Sciences and the Japanese Tea Garden
- Alamo Square: Home of the Painted Ladies and Postcard Square. A brief pause is taken for photos
- Civic Center: See City Hall and the Asian Museum of Art with a brief pause for photos
- Union Square: San Francisco's central shopping district, Chinatown, Theatre District, Westfield Center and cable cars
- China Town: San Francisco's Chinatown, Financial District and Barbary Coast
- Little Italy: Peter and Paul's Church, Lombard Street "crookedest street in the world" and Italian cafes and restaurants
- Alcatraz Landing: The departure point of the ferry to the infamous Alcatraz island
- Pier 39: Aquarium, restaurants, shops and close up views of sea lions
Special Offer - Save over 30% off the recommended retail price when you book by March 31st 2009 - BOOK NOW!
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off TourLocals have answered 157 questions about San Francisco.
Ask San Francisco Locals about San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Tour