The San Francisco Nighttime Segways® Tour is the most sensational way to see the city by the bay! You will love gliding through the waterfront on a Segways® Human Transporter. This nighttime journey will take you to the best views and hidden locations.
After a 35-45 minute training on how to safely operate the Segways®, you'll explore the San Francisco night!
Your fully narrated evening Segway tour will feature spectacular evening views of the Golden Gate Bridge while you explore:
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park.
- Fisherman's Wharf and its picturesque fishing harbors.
- Cable Car turnaround.
- Ghirardelli Square home of delicious chocolate!
- National Maritime Museum and the historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Fish Alley, Fisherman's Chapel, WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Visit behind the scenes where the fishing industry, fleet and seafood processing are located.
- See the Dungeness Crab Stands in Historic Fisherman's Wharf.
- Night views of the Alcatraz lighthouse and the twinkling lights of the Bay Bridge
Alternate Run for the Palace Tour Route:On some evenings your tour will use a different route: The Run for the Palace Route is a journey Westward from the Wharf area towards the Golden Gate Bridge. The start of the route is the same as the "Waterfront Tour". The Run for the Palace route goes through the Marina District, past the Yacht Harbors, along the Marina Green and on to the Palace of Fine Arts.
Every tour makes numerous stops for photos.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about San Francisco Night Segway TourLocals have answered 141 questions about San Francisco.
Ask San Francisco Locals about San Francisco Night Segway Tour